Friday, November 21, 2008

Hannah Teter Is "On A Mission"


Snowboarding's new Golden Girl, Hannah Teter, is gearing up for the Winter Dew Tour. We're pretty excited to have her return to her home state of Vermont to throw down some tricks at our competition.

So what's Hannah planning to unleash on the halfpipe this year?
"That's top secret information. I'm working on a lot of stuff. I'm trying to do more inverts and corked-out rotations that you don't see at the girls' level. I want to be more creative."
And how focused is she on this competition?
"Oh, yeah. I’m on a mission. I donate all my contest winnings to charity now, so I’m going in hard this season, trying to raise money for a big water project in Kenya and for Children International, so I want to win every single event, Halfpipe and Slopestyle, win all the money, and dedicate it all to the charities I’m working with. I’ve got a lot of work to do. How’s that?"
What a great gal, huh?

Check the links below to read more from Hannah:

Talkin' Winter With Teter (AST.com)
Teter Has Some Tricks Up Sleeve (The Boston Globe)

No comments: